Friday, May 23, 2014

Art Star Craft Bazaar 2014




Divine weather at Penn's Landing.

Awesome articulated stained glass puppets at Le Puppet Regime.

A hand cut and hand printed paper insect from the dapper dudes at New Academy Press.

Crafty friend and boothmate Sarah-Maria of Meerwiibli.  I came home with that fantastic fox dress!
(sorry for the blurry photo, I don't know what happened here)

Fun patterns and cute animals at The Wind and The Sail.

Tadpole Creations headband.  Turn yourself into one of Renee's adorable stuffed animals!
(Modeled by the lovely Megan of Art Star.

Stitched wood wall decor from Little Green Things.

The annual Philadelphia Art Star Craft Bazaar took place at Penn's Landing, May 10-11th over Mother's Day weekend (even my Momma came to the show!).  It was a great fair, seeing some familiar faces and meeting new people!  Sarah-Maria from Meerwiibli and I requested to have our booths next to each other.  It was great fun to catch up with her and her hubby.  We both wore cat dresses of her design on Saturday... and it was pretty darn cute.  
The weather took a turn for the worse late afternoon on Saturday.  A crazy rain storm rolled in, blowing in intense winds and dampening the day.  Thankfully I had invested in a brand new EZ Up pop-up tent, before the show, with roll down flaps.  Though there were times when I thought our tent might take flight, the Horrible Adorables stayed put and dry.  Sunday's weather was beautiful and sunny, almost making the ickiness from the previous day a distant memory (almost!).
I've snapped some photos of some of my favorite vendors from the show above with links to their websites.  There was a super diverse mix this year, and it was nice to see some totally original and unique wares that I've never seen before! 
With a belly full of vegetarian comfort food, and a lightened car load from the many creatures adopted, I bid Philly a 'good bye' and an 'until next year!'

1 comment:

Michaels Art Supplies said...

Great site, valuable and very useful information,you has provided us for that I really thankful to you.