Monday, March 17, 2014

Darling Duds - St. Paddy's Day




Top of the morning to you!  The weather today turned out to be even nicer that I expected.. must be the luck of the Irish!  Even if you are just a Slovenian gal, like me, and don't have an ounce of Irish in your blood, it's still fun to celebrate the day in festive style!  I have a love of dressing in themed outfits, so I take full advantage of holidays like these (and lucky for me, my favorite color is also green ;).  The blue in my hair has faded to green on the ends.  It timed out well for the holiday, but I'm feeling that I need a change soon.  Whether you are celebrating by searching out the best boxty in the city, drinking yourself silly, or simply adding a bit of green to your wardrobe, I wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

shorts: Anthropologie / shirt: Anthropologie / sweater: Anthropologie / tights: Pure and Good / shoes: Urban Outfitters / necklace: The Littlest Bean / lucky charm: vintage

No comments: