Friday, October 7, 2011

Gotta love those Crafty Bastards!


The Crafty Bastards Arts and Crafts Fair in Washington DC is my official marker for kickstarting the fall season.  However, instead of beautiful autumn weather this past weekend, we got rain.  Lots of it.  All day!  So, the weather was kind of a bummer, but the crowd did not disappoint!  


There were a ton of enthusiastic shoppers filling up our booth all day!  It was so great to see so many people out and about, purchasing lovely things even though it was cold and rainy.  Lots of creatures have new (warm) homes too!


My new display worked out even better than I hoped for (thanks Chris)!  However, I could not get a good picture of it because of a longer than expected set up.  I was able to fit every creature on one wall, instead of splitting them up among several boards.  There is also a little shelf that folds down to display free standing items.  I promise to get a better photo of it at the next fair!



My boothmate Wooden Coasters did really well too!  I suspect that people have already starting their Christmas shopping.  His coaster sets and prints make great gifts and stocking stuffers.


A photographer from The Feast came around to snap some photos.  I was really excited to show off my outfit, because I had been bundled up in a long coat all day, and I really dig this new skirt.  Unfortunately I had to wear flip flops because of a broken toe and I felt like such a dummy.


The Mossy Meewog wanted to add something, " Psst.. there is still time to vote for Horrible Adorables as THE Craftiest Bastard!  Just follow this link!"

No comments: