Friday, June 3, 2011

Renegade Craft Fair - Brooklyn


It's now less than a week away before I travel to New York for the summer Renegade Craft Fair!  I am going to be bringing a lot of new creatures with me, including the critter pictured above.  It is called a "Sugar Canine," because she is so sweet (like sugar cane) but also has dog-like features... get it???  I know I can be a little silly in choosing names for them, but I have fun with it anyways!


I'm also excited because this is the first time that my boyfriend (and official 'Horrible Adorables' handyman) is going to be splitting the booth with me!  Our work is pretty different, but there is a commonality in the usage of wool felt and a warmth of colors that surprisingly makes our artwork look quite lovely together.  To check out more, visit his Etsy site:  woodencoasters.etsy.com


Click on the image above to visit the official webpage for Renegade Brooklyn.  You will find directions to the event there and also a complete list of the wonderfully talented artists that will be showing off their wares.  See you in Booth #97!!!




No comments: