Thursday, September 4, 2014

Color Theory





Clutter Gallery is having an upcoming group show called 'Color Theory.'  It's all about crazy colorful art!  Instead of making some of my typical multicolored critters for this show, I decided to tone them down and focus on creating a clear rainbow effect from a grouping of Horrible Adorables.  Each creature has a different brightly colored felt flower perched atop it's head.  I can imagine them as mischievous wildflower spirits.  They have excellent camouflage, making them virtually undetectable when they wander into neighboring gardens to feast upon summer veggies.  I was wondering where all the squash we planted went... but now I know.
Join the preview list here to get a first look at all the pieces in the show, and an opportunity to purchase them before the opening!

Show runs Sept 13th-Nov 2nd at
The Clutter Gallery
163 Main St./ Beacon, NY 12508

No comments: