Monday, May 6, 2013

Spruce Spricket and the Curious Critters






I am pleased to announce that my first children's book "Spruce Spricket and the Curious Critters" will be making it's debut at Art Star Craft Bazaar this weekend (May 11-12)!  This project has been a dream of mine for the past couple years and I am glad that I finally found some time to sit down and make it happen.  The book is self published and will be sold through my Etsy shop as well as various craft fairs throughout the year.  An ipad story app is in the works too!

 The story is about Spruce, and adventurous creature, and his discovery of children!  He must convince his disbelieving friends of the existence of these curious critters with collected evidence.  Can he?  Well, you will have to take a read to find out!  There are lots of silly puns about the world of mysterious creatures added in for good measure, making this an enjoyable book for all ages!  

No comments: