Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Art Star Craft Bazaar 2011

I had a lovely time at the Art Star Craft Bazaar in Philly this year!  My boyfriend and I made sure to arrive a few days before the show this year and check out the city.  We stopped into a bunch of cute boutiques and ate a lot of great vegetarian food, but by far the bazaar was the highlight of our weekend.

Here is a view of my booth before the rain hit us on Saturday.  Though the weather didn't seem the greatest for an outdoor show, I was pleased that so many shoppers still showed up!  Many of my creatures now live in good homes around Philly!


I custom made table cloths to go with my display this year depicting images of colorful and curious animals.

I'm also really into this fake woodgrain that I put on my display boards.  I think it reinforces the quirkyness of the faux taxidermy.


Of course I couldn't leave the show without buying some goodies for myself too!

Since it was a little chilly, and I really wasn't dressed for the weather, I ended up picking up this adorable sweater coat for myself from Rebe.  It is the prettiest shade of green with a giant floral fabric covered button closure.

I so admired the whimsy of these sweet terrariums of my booth neighbor Twig. that I had to add one to my curiosity shelf.  Mine is of a fashionable girl prancing a top a rock, inside of a vintage perfume bottle.

Lastly, I picked up one of these stunning 'Pom' Necklaces from The Littlest Bean.  Having an obsession with felt, I absolutely love these fun wearables!  I already have a few hair accessories by The Littlest Bean at home and am excited to add this to my collection.  I can't wait to coordinate it with a summery dress... now if Cleveland weather would only cooperate..


No comments: