Monday, April 4, 2011

Art Star Craft Bazaar

Hooray!  Philadelphia's "Art Star Craft Bazaar" is almost here.. well, sort of.  It's still over a month away, but I've been working up a storm creating new creatures to bring to the event.  Between my freelance work and travel plans, a month really doesn't seem that long!!


Art Star Craft Bazaar is one of my most favorite shows to participate in and I absolutely love the city.  If you live near or are planning on traveling to it (it's worth it!) make sure to stop by booth 95.  That's where I will be May 14th and 15th from 11am-6pm, both days.  I would love it if you dropped by to say hello!  Check out the site here for more information.  I will also be a featured artist at Art Star Gallery and Boutique during the month of May.  Check out the lovely shop while you are there and see some fantastical creatures scattered throughout!

No comments: