Monday, February 17, 2014

Darling Duds - Umbrella Skort







I picked up this skirt from a vintage shop in my neighborhood the other day.  I've gotta say, it's probably the most fun piece of clothing I have in my closet at the moment!  Not only does it have an umbrella shaped pocket... but when you pull that mod zipper up, it turns into a pair of shorts!  A great piece if you want to look put together, but sit comfortably.  Why can't all my skirts be like this??  
It was also Valentine's Day this past Friday, and though Chris and I celebrated it pretty lightly this year (we just made a trip to NY the weekend before.. more on that soon!) I still got this stunning bouquet!  My entire studio smells like flowers... I'm longing for spring!!

skort: vintage /top: Anthropologie /tights: HUE /headband: Anthropologie

No comments: